Monday, January 22, 2007

Interpretation

This kinda goes with the previous post but I wanted to make it's own little post. When Kalista had got done praying for my ear, Xander had said, "Me too! Me too! I pay you!" Which means "I want to pray for you too." I said "Okay but be careful. My ear really hurts." Well, most of the time when Xander prays no one can understand him because he makes a noise in his throat and moves his mouth but not in a way that makes words. It's kind of hard to explain; you just have to hear him pray one day. The only part we can understand is when he says "Amen!" really loud. He did his usual thing and then we all said Amen and then Kalista says in the most grown up look and voice: That's Okay. God can understand him. He (God) knows what he's saying."

I just had the biggest smile ever because it is so true! No matter what, God understands Xander and knows what he's saying. God knows Xander's heart and his thoughts. To God, Xander speaks with perfect articulation!

3 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Awesome, yeah God and yeah kids full of faith! I just know that Jesus is full of smiles for their tender hearts. Thank you so much for sharing the testimony and your journey with them. ;)

Becky and Bryan said...

It's so great to hear and see our children believing God's word in FAITH!

Becky and Bryan said...

It's so great to hear and see our children believing God's word in FAITH!