Friday, April 11, 2008

Real French Bread = Broken Tooth

So, everyone knows Joel Trueblood and his awesome food. And how he prides himself on having the most "authentic" food also.

At LifeGroup, Joel had made some kind of tasty pasta, salad, and "real french bread". As I was plating up some delish food, I heard Tim P. say, "This bread is really hard! I'm gonna break a tooth."

Joel pretty much told him to suck it up. It's real french bread. Thats the way it's supposed to be.

Not even 10 minutes later while I am munching on my own real french bread, I feel something weird in my mouth as I am biting down. I feel around, and sure enough I broke my tooth on the real french bread!! Can you believe it!

Someone has got to stop Joel's madness!!! The brutality of real french bread has to stop somewhere and I say it is here with my mouth!! I am currently in the preparatory stages of a civil suit of Chavez vs. Trueblood.

Okay, okay, just kidding. And to Joel's defense, the particular tooth that broke was already messed up from a previous root canal gone bad. I don't think I will post any pictures though. Not everybody is man enough to handle this kind of carnage.

*This post in no way reflects badly on Trish. Only her husband who has it out for me and my teeth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY GIRL. THIS POST HAD ME BUSTING A GUT ALMOST. THANKS FOR THE GREAT LAUGH AND THAT PICTURE OF YOUR TOOTH. WOW............AS I READ, I FELT LIKE I WAS RIGHT THERE LOOKING INSIDE YOUR MOUTH. JK....

Anonymous said...

you crack me up! and i aggree with you about joel's bread. it's way too hard! give me soft and chewy!