Thursday, December 14, 2006

Clyde, Here I Come!

I am finally moving to Clyde! Yay! It has been a long battle but then this month, I received a blessing straight from the Lord and he finagled the whole deal and now I am moving to Clyde!! My electricity was turned on Tuesday, the 12th and my water was turned on today! Now, all I have to do is pack all my junk. Yuck! I wish I knew some people who would do it for me...for free! Yeah, I won't be holding my breath for that one. I am so excited. The house (i havent lived in an actual house in almost 4 years) I am moving into is literally feet away from my work. The Church's playground is practically in my backyard. It has a garage AND a garage door opener!!! I feel like such a grownup! And what makes it so much better is that I am doing all this without Marcos. I have always depended on him so much for everything and now I am depending on God, the best husband EVER. God has done so much in my life, I just can't wait for what's next! He has been healing my heart, He has given me this awesome job in a church, He made the way for me to live in Clyde, He has given me an awesome church family, He has given me relationships with great women of faith {or worth:)}. I am blessed, blessed, blessed!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I might happen to know a few guys that might be able to help you move -- FOR FREE (Yes, there are still men out there who just want to help)!! When are you planning on doing it?!?!

Jennifer said...

i am planning on moving (i use that term loosely here since i am about the laziest person ever)next week hopefully. Oh, and are said men that work free single also???

Rachel said...

Well, they're not exactly single, but I'm sure I could round up a few guys to help you move. Give me a day and I'll see what I can do. We're leaving on Thursday/Friday to go home for Christmas and we have something going Monday night, but let me know when you want to move. I'm sure we can help somehow.

P.S. I'll wait to get the mattresses when you move. :)