Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wisdom

Last night at LifeGroup, I was talking to Trish about how I was really apprehensive about the fact that I will be 34 when I graduate from Pharmacy school. I just felt like it's too late for me, I'm past my prime or whatever. This is what she told me and I truly believe that these words have changed my life.

Trish said, "Jennifer, you're going to be 34 no matter what. So be 34 and a Pharmacist."

I wasn't able to tell her how good and wise those words are. I felt kind of lame actually for missing it because it was so simple.

Thanks Trish. You da man (or wo-man).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tru dat. yo.

trish said...

I do lik a my man! I love you JC.

ericaprosser said...

what the hell is wrong with 34?

Lydianna Bradford said...

lol. This was good stuff. I think I can apply some of this wisdom to my life.

trish said...

Nothing when you are thirty four or almost thirty four, but when you are 2-7 looking at 3-4 it looks FAR FAR AWAY! Just like you looking at 37 kinda ouches, ay?

Brandi Wilson said...

Great advice.

I didn't know you wanted to do that!