Xander is my beautiful son. Today is his 7th birthday. He gives me so much insight into things I never would have seen before. He cracks me up constantly.
When I first found out I was pregnant with Xander I was really, really upset. I planned on giving him up for adoption. But now, I cannot possibly imagine my life without him.
Here's my list of Top 10 Xander moments.
10. Xander peeing outside of the Clyde Public Library
9. Xander running from zombies at Golden Corral
8. Xander's schmiarrhea
7. Xander peeing outside of my front door the day we moved in
6. Xander peeing in front of the Methodist church
5. Xander telling Anoe the Lord said to get married
4. Xander picking out all his old shoes to give to his baby nephew
3. Xander showing me how he can make "neck burps"
2. The first time Xander kicked a pole for no reason to show his dominance and manhood
1. Feeling Xander move inside me for the first time and realizing that I made the right choice in keeping him
Happy Birthday Xanadoo!!!
side note: When I told Xander Happy Birthday this morning when I woke him up, his reply was, "Mom, I really know it's my birthday already." in a mildly irritated voice.
2 years ago