Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm Sorry!!!

Okay, I am not here to give a full blog (although I do have a lot in me right now that I would like to post about, it's just not the time). I am here just to kind of explain why I have not been blogging. Well, first because ever since I switched over to the new blogger, I cannot log in through my computer at work. I have no idea why, I have tried contacting blogger help and they are pretty much nonexistent. So I was just trying to remember to blog before I go to sleep or on the weekends. Then I felt that God had put it on my heart to give my computer (my REALLY nice beautiful full-of-awesome-music-and-movies computer) to my brother. I don't feel bad or regretful for doing that because it really has opened doors to my brother, who is not a believer currently, and showed him how selfless God's love really is. So, anyway, I don't have a computer at home and my work computer doesn't work very well so I am stuck like chuck without a tool to blog. Right now I am on my co-worker's (i use that term VERY loosely here) computer to post this.

So, guys, I am sorry that you are missing out on my awesome and cool stories. I am trying to work out a plan now to use this computer or something. I don't know. Anyway, lots o' blessings to y'all!

2 comments:

Agent B said...

Sometimes the new blogger makes you type the whole email (@gmail.com) instead of the user name only. I don't know why.

Jennifer said...

I have tried that, numerous times. Blogger people just have it in for me! Them and the KGB.