Saturday, February 03, 2007

You Think You Know Me

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. McDonalds
2. Allsups
3. Gill's Fried Chicken
4. First United Methodist Church

Movies I would watch over and over:
5. The Others
6. Robots
7. X-Men triology
8. Underworld I & II

Four places you have lived:
9. El Paso, TX
10. Alpine, TX
11. Sweetwater, TX
12. Abilene, TX

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. Disneyland
14. Sea World, San Antonio
15. Waxahachie, TX
16. South Padre Island, TX

Four of my favorite foods are:
17. Little Pit's Chicken Enchiladas
18. Amanda's Chicken & Dumplings
19. Johnny Carino's Italian Chicken Nachos
20. Erica's chicken stuff she makes
(notice how none of these foods are my own makings, read earlier blog for reference)

Four places I would rather be right now:
21. In bed
22. Heaven
23. church
24. hanging out with friends

Four friends I think will respond:
25. Pamellotta
26. Prosserocity
27. Brenda Marie
28. Frantastic

Copy and paste on your own blog. Delete my answers and insert your own. Have fun!

5 comments:

Francesca said...

We have some things in common. I, too, wish I was in bed. I also love chicken enchiladas. Some things we don't have in common. I hatehatehate scary movies. (yes, the others is scary to me) Never worked at McDonalds, but I did work at Mr. Gatti's.

Jennifer said...

Wow! Mr. Gatti's? That's major! Way above McDonalds.

Jennifer said...

Wow! Mr. Gatti's? That's major! Way above McDonalds.

Jennifer said...

how do you delete comments? somehow i commented twice to myself. weird.

Lydianna Bradford said...

I have worked at McDonalds (it was my 2nd job after I left Burger King. I also lived in Abilene. The only one of the movies I've been on your list was Robots, but I did like that....and I do like Chicken Enchiladas and Johnny Carinos (in general -- I don't think I've had any nachos from there!)