Monday, October 13, 2008

I should be working instead of blogging but I'm not so read something kind of funny.

Last Saturday the kids were outside playing. When I looked out the window to check on them, I noticed that Xander only had socks on with no shoes. I asked him why he didn't have any socks and to come inside and put some shoes on. I asked him, "Do you know how much those socks cost?"

Xander said: "Uummm, 60 thousand?"

I said, "Yes, 60 thousand. So don't ruin them."


We were at Tony's mom's house and she had a crucifixion hanging on the wall. When Xander saw it he said, "Mom, did you know that God died?"

I said, "Well, that's actually Jesus. Jesus died then was resurrected."

Xander said, "Actually, (and the way he says actually sounds like he's saying ashley) Jesus is his nickname."

I said, "I did not know that."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK IM STILL GIGGLING FROM THAT ONE.
I LOVE THE NICKNAME....