Friday, November 16, 2007

No Good Title

Sometimes, I feel something weighing me down. I just feel so heavy. In the mornings, it takes all my powers of persuasion and denial to get myself out of bed. Sometimes, I lay there and pray.

I feel like there is something wrong with me. Why am I not satisfied with the way my life is? It is certainly better than it was and also better than millions of other people in the world. Why can't I feel complete with what God has given me? Why can't I just feel complete?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Because God wants you to want more! He doesn't want you to "settle" for anything less than the best. He has such great things in store for you! I so wish you could see in yourself what I see in you. You're beautiful and loving!!!

Agent B said...

Well, if this is any help...

According to the latest book on her, Mother Teresa went through the same feelings...for like 50 years.

And I think she turned out ok.

Anonymous said...

keep going! don't give up! that's exactly what the enemy wants you to do. we are standing with you and we love you.

A-lauf said...

Usually when I feel this way there is a change that needs to be made. Usually in my profession. God wants you to be fulfilled in whatever you do. If you are doing something that is not fulfilling you have the power to change that. Life is too short to live outside of exciting and fulfilling.