Thursday, May 07, 2009

8 Things

I can't help it. I'm a sheep.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. 5 o'clock
2. Friday
3. 5 o'clock Friday
4. Tony's birthday (I got him the most awesome birthday gift)
5. RedLetter Rockfest in Snyder
6. My birthday
7. Tony's graduation (in 2 years)
8. New opportunities

8 Things I wish I Could Do:

1. Be more organized
2. Lead people
3. Buy a house
4. Teach my children how to be confident
5. Give large amounts of money away freely
6. Be fanatic about being healthy
7. Create two more babies in my womb
8. Run a mile without having a stroke

8 shows I'm currently watching:

1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Ugly Betty
4. The Unusuals
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Pitchmen
7. My Name is Earl
8. Samantha Who?

I will tag No one. I believe forwards and such are from the devil.

No comments: