Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Mystery Groceries

I love the way God blesses me without even asking. I found these in my kitchen Friday when I got home from work.
My family was needing groceries seriously. But I didn't just get groceries, there was laundry soap, shampoo & conditioner, dish soap, paper towels and even little snacks for the kids. The kids loved that because I hardly ever get them stuff just for them. I don't know who left these groceries for us (good thing i leave my doors unlocked. ssshhhhh! don't tell anyone that!). The only clue I do have is a piece of paper left in one of the bags that I think they used to write the grocery list on. Here is Exhibit B:
So, if anyone out there knows who the "culprit" is, please tell them thank you and I greatly appreciate it. I love Mystery Groceries!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AAAWWWWW. I LOVE IT WHEN GOD SHOWS OFF. YA GOD.